SHINE TINY GUEST HOUSE
Explore the Custom SHINE TINY HOME
SHINE Tiny House at BOHO BaseCamp is our custom Craftsman style guest suite with full kitchen and bath.Sleeps 4 (2 Adults, 2 kids) Stargaze under the night sky from the private patio and gas fire pit in your own comfy chairs. By day, enjoy the Mingus Mountain views, while inside a spa-like bathroom beckons. Includes wifi.
Located 25 Min. from Sedona, 2 Min. from wine tasting
- Private Stargazing + Fire Pit
- Covered Parking
- Smart streaming TV with Amazon + Netflix
- Efficient A/C + heating
- 3 Mexican blankets and one Fleece Blanket
- Luxury bathroom + hairdryer + Public Goods products
- Yoga/star gazing patio(Yoga mats provided)
- Outdoor dining area + comfy Adirondack chairs on the porch
- Private fire pit + shared BBQ
- Microwave, full oven & fridge, dishwasher
- Bluetooth speaker
- Clothes Steamer
- Full Laundry
BOHO Basecamp Map
* The Fun Stuff needs to be scheduled in Advance for use by groups
* Gazebo & Sauna Coming soon
Welcome to Shine
House Manual & Policies
Welcome to GLOW!
Welcome to BOHO BaseCamp! We hope that you enjoy your time in the Verde Valley and the heart of the Arizona wine region. Here are a few policies & useful things to know:
1. Checkin time is 3pm & Checkout time is 10am. No shoes in the townhouse, please!
2. WiFi - the network name is El Rancho and the password is sedonasunrise
3. Parking - Designated parking is in front, if you have a tall vehicle there is parking by the watertank
4. Climate control - The thermostat is located on the second floor in the hallway. The Ceiling fan is controlled by the switch on the wall and the pull string.
5. SMART WiFi TV, we don't offer cable - but streaming video Amazon and Netflix.
6. Barbecues - A shared barbecue is provided in the backyard. Please remember to turn off the propane supply and brush/clean the grill when you are finished. Grills left dirty will result in a $10 additional cleaning charge.
7. Safety - Fire Extinguishers are provided under the kitchen sink. Night Lights are also provided. Some of the bedside lamps also have a USB charger for your phones. . Security Cameras – there is one exterior security camera at the front door and backyard for your safety.
8. Dark Sky - our lights comply with the dark sky guidelines. The string lights are solar and the on switch is on the back of the panel, please remember to switch them off at night to preserve the battery. The patio's and backyard are great for stargazing! We recommend downloading a free app like SkyView Lite as your guide!
9. Blankets - We have provided a number of extra Mexican blankets and yoga mats to extend your use of the outdoors. Kindly refrain from leaving food items outside, unless you’d like a visit from local wildlife! Hanging wet clothes, towels on the metal outdoor chairs is preferred.
10. River Access – Some great spots for cooling off in the creek are at the nearby river access point and the swimming holes in Sycamore Canyon.
11. Experiences - We love to create great experiences for our guests. If you are interested in upgrading to our romance, adventure or wellness packages, please message us for details and pricing. We are also happy to provide recommendations for great hikes, health, wellness and/or spiritual practitioners or other unique Sedona area experiences.
12. Convenience – a selection of complimentary teas and coffee is provided. A battery powered blue tooth speaker is provided, turn on and press the Bluetooth button to pair with your phone. A clothes steamer is provided in the shelf by the kitchen.
13. Social Media - We are hoping to continue to grow, and we would appreciate you helping us to spread the word! Please follow us and share your photos on Facebook and on Instagram at @bohobasecampaz. Our hashtag is #bohobasecamp
14. No Smoking on the Property - For your safety no smoking, candles or incense are permitted inside the units. Please be mindful of all local fire restrictions. The townhomes/lofts are equipped with fire sprinklers . Any damage caused by the accidental activation of the sprinklers is the responsibility of the guest.
15. Children - All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times, children are not allowed in the Salt water healing hot tubs.
16. Pets - Sorry no pets!
17. Housekeeping - Each home is supplied with bed linens and an assortment of towels for your stay. Please contact us if you require additional supplies. Cleaning services are provided following your departure. An extra set of towels is provided for the hot tub in the kitchen shelf.
18. Noise – To ensure a relaxing experience for our other guests and neighbors, please refrain from excessive noise, particularly after sunset.
19. Checkout Instructions – Temperature Control please set to 65 in winter and 75 in summer. Trash - Please remove your trash at the time of checkout. A Trash receptacle can be found at the back of the property in the fenced enclosure. Please close all windows before you leave.
20. Emergency Contact – if you have an emergency contact Darin directly via text at 530-277-0196 and indicate which House you are in.
21. We have a sensitive septic system, please flush only toilet paper, no sanitary items, wipes, paper towels, hair, food, cotton balls/swabs, etc. Not even "flushable "items - Thank You