Guide + Policies
Stay Tuned on Local Conditions
Oak Creek Conditions
Red Rock Cam
Hot Tub Guide
Enjoy stargazing under the stars!
Here are a few useful things to know:
1. Hot tubs are set at 102–103 degrees, check the temperature when you arrive and adjust accordingly. Temperature may be adjusted seasonally for your comfort.
2. Please always shower before use! - Thanks
3. The hot tub has a mineral bag in the bottom. After you start it up, just kick it
around with your feet to activate the minerals.
4. There are 4 buttons and two dials for the jets. 1. Temp up, 2. Temp down, 3. Light, 4. Jets on/off. Dials rotate counter clockwise to open jets and clockwise to close. After use, please turn off jets and close dials.
5. Hot tub covers are fastened with clips at 4 corners. Be careful to unclip the straps before opening the lid. We recommend leaving one-side clipped and only opening the 1⁄2 of the hot tub by the steps. Guests are responsible for damaged lids!
6. Children are not permitted.
7. No glass containers are permitted in hot tub areas.
8. Enjoy star gazing from your own private hot tub @TinyCamp!
Hot Tub Policies